The “AXONAL-BIOSTATEM” group, with 30 years’ experience under its belt, employs 50 people and operates on the European and international markets. The group focuses on projects with high added-value expertise in the fields of pharmaco-epidemiology, pharmaco-economics, clinical trials, biometrics and training.
As part of our company’s development, we are looking for :
CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE – TRAINING 6 MONTHS M/W
Start : Mid-August 2023
Type : full time
Location : Nanterre
We’d like you to join our Clinical Operations department as part of an agile team where collective intelligence is a priority. We are looking for a Clinical Research Associate trainee based at our Nanterre site for 6 months.
- Liaise between the sponsor, the investigator and the investigating team.
- Ensure compliance with procedures and with the regulatory and legislative provisions in force.
- Ensure the selection, initiation, follow-up (on-site monitoring, in pharmacies and ancillary sites, and remotely) and closure of investigating centres in compliance with GCP and the regulations in force.
- Ensuring the organisation, implementation and documentation of all monitoring activities for which he/she is responsible, in compliance with the company’s standard operating procedures.
- Supporting the Project Manager in clinical trials and studies.
- Preparing for inspections and audits.
- Participate in various cross-functional activities.
Your skills and qualities
- Knowledge of the regulatory and legislative frameworks relating to clinical research
- Organisational, interpersonal and teaching skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to think ahead and initiative
- Compulsory use of office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point)
Please send a covering letter with your CV and salary expectations to: email@example.com